Judge Paul M. Hawkes
- Appointed: By Governor Jeb Bush on January 2, 2003
- Born: March 6, 1957 in New London, Connecticut
- Married: Leslie K. Greer in 1975
- Five sons: Jeremiah, Benjamin, Joshua, Jacob and Caleb
- Military: USAF 1975 - 1978.
High School Diploma, Cumberland, ME, University of South Florida, 1983 BS Cum Laude, Florida State University 1985 JD with honors
Legal Offices & Positions:
Rumberger Kirk Caldwell Cabinas & Burke PA (1986), Private practice, Crystal River Florida (1988-2000)
Government: Assistant State Attorney, 5th Judicial Circuit, State of Florida (1986-1988), State Representative, Florida House District 26 and District 43 (1990-1994), Constitutional Revision Commission (1997/1998), Office of Policy & Budget, Executive Office of the Governor (2000), Chief of Policy, Florida House of Representatives (2000-2002).