- Click here to login or register for eDCA
- Click here to login or register for the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal
- Notice on Electronic Filing of Docketing Statement
Documents may be filed in the First District via the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal: https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/
In addition to filing through the Portal, the First District Court of Appeal has developed an electronic portal for use by attorneys and the public to access documents regarding cases. This web-based application is called eDCA and is available as a link through the 1stDCA website (www.1dca.org) as well as directly at eDCA.1dca.org.
The eDCA application provides the following benefits to its users:
- Convenient access to any public, digitized document (as available) in cases where you are listed as an attorney or party of record.
- Electronic service of court orders, opinions, mandates and acknowledgement letters.
- Access to electronic copies of available briefs in cases in which an attorney is NOT the attorney of record.
The Court has prepared a number of how-to guides to assist you with electronic filing and use of eDCA.
Guide Index: (click a title)
- Registering for eDCA
- Introduction to eDCA
- Updating eDCA Profile Information
- Creating Searchable PDF files
- Creating Bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat
- Creating a PDF
Feedback from our Users
eDCA is designed for you, the lawyer or party of record, who has important business with our court. We know that no technology application can be designed effectively in a vacuum. We want feedback from you as to your likes and dislikes of the system. Our software development group can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and is very interested in any constructive feedback you might have. Your suggestion may find its way into a future addition to eDCA.